Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 110

Thread: More Bad Luck

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]


    I just love this graemlin for some reason. I think this is the look I give Mike often when I am in a pissy mood....or anxious...or trying to take a shit.

    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    And this one remind me of how I look when I do a left cheek sneak.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Geoffleopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2006
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whatever, I made my comments on what I wanted, Roger losing everything and posting it here. I'll move on now bitches.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BUH BYE...don't let the cyber door hit you in the ass [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hey Cherry Sis
    I would like to shake your hand
    I consider Rog a friend this guy is a genuine
    nice person and am glad to know him. And it
    helps to get things out and Rog knows that
    most!! people that stop in, are friends and are
    supportful.

    Cheers and good to meet you Warren

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GeoffLeopard:
    Whatever, I made my comments on what I wanted, Roger losing everything and posting it here. I'll move on now bitches.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">bitches? Geez, it must be hard to argue without using language like that eh? But that's ok, I didn't expect anything else from you. It's not easy when jealousy gets the better part of you I imagine. And now shoooooooooooooooo yerself outta here [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gee and I wonder why his rating is so low...what a dick! Someone should help him unwedge his head out of his asshole; he seems to be choking on his own shit.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HOLY MOTHER TRUCKIN...Not only did you come back with fightin words, You posted on a SATURDAY Somebody slap me I think I am dreamin????

    Warren, It's my pleasure to me you buddy! I read on earlier in this post where you giving Rog some much needed kindness and I said "NOW there is a man with a beautiful heart and he must be a wonderful friend"
    So I count you now as my friend!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah, Warren received the Biggest Heart Of The Year award, on Cherie's board, last year! He is a wonderful guy, not unlike Roger, who is always as nice as nice can be!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    You ladies circle the wagons FANtastically!
    Bless your hearts!
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

  9. #59
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had not planned on banning him, but the bitches was a bit much...in my opinion, so bye bye Skunkboy

  10. #60
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Warren, Sorry I didn't forget you, but I banned Geoff and wanted tocome back and say thanks for the kind words.

    The Wolverine is a hell of a nice guy and I'm glad to see everyone giving him a welcome.

    Thanks to <u>All of my Friends</u> for having my back while I was away from the board

    Lets raise the sails and find us some warmer seas, my mateys! Arrgg! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •